TEMPORARY FIELD GUIDELINES MEMBERS ARE TO FOLLOW WHILE USING WINGMASTERS RC FIELD-
1. It is recommended that you stay home during the covid-19 pandemic.
2. If you are ill or recovering from an illness or have a fever or a cough stay home.
3. If you are 60+ and/or have any health risks it is recommended you stay at home.
4. Park at least one vehicle width between cars and at least 6 feet from pit area.
5. Distancing of 6 feet between all members with the exception of family members at all times.
6. Masks are recommended at all times with the exceptions below.
7. All pit activity to be limited to tables separated by a 6 foot space.
8. One person at a time at the charging station.
9. Shade area 6 feet distancing and mask recommended.
10. Masks can be removed during flight depending on station use or while resting in your vehicle.
11. Initially, the two end flight stations should be used and the two pilots may be unmasked.
12. If all stations are being used on busy days then masks are required by all pilots.
13. Southwest corner of the field foamy station: a single pilot may unmask, if two pilots at 6' apart, masks are required.
14. Bringing personal hand sanitizers or cleaning supplies will be the members responsibility.
15. If no mask or personal hand sanitizer stay at home!
16. Members will remove all their own trash and personal use items they bring to the field.
17. No sitting and socializing at the field until restrictions are lifted.
18. Chairs are permitted for flying and pit use while working on a model and under the shade area between flights keeping the 6 foot distancing.
19. Disinfecting and use of field chairs, pit tables and charging station is the responsibility of the member.
20. The field is open to members only during the pandemic.
21. Recommended that you bring your own chair and take it home when you leave.
22. Scheduling a time period (see note following below) will be each members responsibility.
23. No one should expect to show up at the field and fly without scheduling a time slot (see “who's flying" instructions below).
24. Members not complying with the guidelines should be reminded when observed or reported to a club officer if they fail to comply.
25. Any suggestions to improve the use of the field are welcomed and can be passed on to any officer of the club.
26. Scheduling can be completed on our Wingmasters website under the "who's flying" button located on the left side of the Wingmasters home page under the other buttons.
Click on the button and enter your name and on the same line put how long you plan on being at the field.
It is advised to keep the time periods 2 hours or less so other members will have a chance to fly.
Example would be "mike 8-10 am" on Friday 5-7-20, then enter 8 am in the time slot, then enter the gate code and you should see yourself listed on 5-7-20.
We are under the honor system so when a particular time slot is full at 10 people, do not book an overlapping time.
27. We are trusting we can all do this and make it work and enjoy flying again.
28. There will be a club officer or appointed member field marshal for the day to help if needed.
29. Porta-Potty use--
To help protect yourself and others please follow the instructions below:
Please use the disinfectant spray before and after each use.
The door is to remain open to minimize contact with surfaces for use, and circulation of uncontaminated air.
If you need to close the door be sure to spray each area you touch with disinfectant. leave the door in the open position when you finish use.
Do not leave any trash in the porta-potty
30. The trash can has been removed.
31. Take everything you bring home with you including all trash, crashed planes and pieces, as well as batteries.
IF YOU WISH TO COME TO THE FIELD, DON'T FORGET THAT A RESERVATION IS REQUIRED. GO TO THE WINGMASTERS HOME PAGE AND CLICK ON THE "WHO'S FLYING" BUTTON ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE. A MAXIMUM OF 10 MEMBERS SHOULD BE AT THE FIELD IN A GIVEN TIME PERIOD. IF 10 MEMBERS ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR A PARTICULAR DAY AND TIME PERIOD, PLEASE SELECT A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD OR DAY.